Kabul Star Hotel was founded on 21-April-2007 (01-Sawar- 1386). Construction of the Building has spanned more than four years in which most of the material had been imported from abroad, and instinctive care has been taken in order to meet the international hotels standard.
Kabul star Hotel is proud to provide 5 stars services to its guests in Afghanistan. We are fast expanding our chain of hotels hopefully all over Afghanistan. We make sure we cover all market segments.
- We offer our guests a high-quality range of products and services.
- We consistently put the wishes and concerns of our guests and customers in the foreground.
- We create positive surprises for our clients through our easygoing, straightforward approach.
- We know how to make proper use of our working material and thereby manage to retain its value.
- We promote respect towards our partners through loyalty.
- We reach our goals through precise definition of the objectives.
- We are distinguished by an innovative range of products and services at an excellent price-performance ratio.
- We differentiate between what’s important and what’s not, allowing us to achieve efficient work practices.
Each employee is trained to deliver the “Club Service” concept, which focuses on providing the highest standards of genuine service, facilities and personal behavior. This has a direct positive impact on our guests and allows us to treat every guest as a valued member. We strive to be the best employer by treating our employees with respect and fairness and by providing them with personal development opportunities. We treat our partners, suppliers and contractors with integrity and transparency. This ethos promotes loyalty and repeat business.
We believe in conducting all our business dealings with integrity. We act responsibly, as outlined in our Corporate Code of Employee and Business Conduct, and we apply the same ethos to our contractors,consultants and suppliers.
We strive to be openly accountable and willing to align decision-making power with responsibilities at all levels of our organization. This means honouring commitments and accepting responsibility for our actions and behaviour.
Trust and Transparency
Trust is at the core of all ethical business dealings. Trust that others will do as they say and trust that we will live up to our commitments. The key to building trust is transparency, both in the way we communicate with others and through providing timely and accurate information.
We believe in leveraging the abilities of our employees, suppliers, contractors and business partners through a cooperative team approach to overcoming challenges and project implementation. Interacting with other group and team members is a vital part of everyone’s job.